Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Listen to your body!.
That's what I did today. I did crossfit yesterday and ran 17 miles. This morning I woke up feeling like I was run over by a truck. I stood up and said ouch! So I decided to skip crossfit and do a short 4 mile run.
I know I'm sore from climbing too. It had been over a year since I last rock climbed.

I'm planning on heading back to Yosemite to run Half Dome on Thanksgiving. If anyone is interested contact me and we can hook up for a fun slow run in the Valley. I plan on running both Thursday & Friday. I will also climb Friday.

Zen card...Stillness
When the night is
still, you can hear
the silence. When the mind
is still, listen to the
silence and let it
guide you.

Have a beautiful day!!!!
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Randy said...

So tempting! Have fun this weekend. I miss the valley already. See ya tomorrow...

Catra said...

Who me or the Valley???..LOL!!!
See ya tomorrow my friend!
XOXO,
Catra

Renee said...

Catra, great photos! And I love that your rest day is a short run.

Shari Baby said...

Hey Catra and all your posters. Check out this website...www.zinsli.com it lists every race and time you have done. SUPER cool. I'm sure you have pages and pages!!
Take care and way to listen to your body :)

Catra said...

Hi Shari-
I know about Pete's site thanks for mentioning it.
If you or anyone wants more beta on ultrarunning go to stan's site run100s.com
Have a great Thanksgiving Shari.
I will spending mine in Yosemite on top of Half Dome..Woo Hoo.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Renee-
Thanks. Have an Awesome Thanksgiving.
XOXO,
Catra